BEACONS OF EXCELLENCE AWARDS
The University of Utah’s Beacons of Excellence Award was introduced in 2012 through a partnership between the Office of Undergraduate Education and the Division of Student Affairs. As part of the University’s campaign to transform the undergraduate experience, the goal of the award is to recognize and celebrate the outstanding people, programs or projects who have helped make the University a Beacon of Excellence through their commitment to providing an exceptional student education.
PAST AWARD RECIPIENTS
2022 NOMINATION GUIDELINES
- Nominations for the 2022 Beacons of Excellence Award will open on Monday, March 7, 2022.
- This year’s nominations will honor Beacons of “[Re]inventing Excellence.” Each award will celebrate individuals and programs who have adapted to recent challenges by raising the bar, pushing beyond, and reinventing excellence with creative and innovative solutions.
- We invite you to nominate students, faculty, staff, programs, projects, centers, or departments who have reinvented excellence with creative and innovative solutions.
- The extended deadline for submitting a nomination is Friday, June 24, 2022.
- Announcement of recipients will be made in July with an awards reception held in October 2022.