BEACONS OF EXCELLENCE AWARDS
The University of Utah’s Beacons of Excellence Award was introduced in 2012 through a partnership between the Office of Undergraduate Education and the Division of Student Affairs. As part of the University’s campaign to transform the undergraduate experience, the goal of the award is to recognize and celebrate the outstanding people, programs or projects who have helped make the University a Beacon of Excellence through their commitment to providing an exceptional student education.
PAST AWARD RECIPIENTS
2021 NOMINATION GUIDELINES
- Nominations for the 2021 Beacons of Excellence Award will open on Monday, April 26, 2021.
- This year’s nominations will honor "Beacons of Change." Each award will celebrate individuals or programs disrupting the status quo while creating positive change.
- We invite you to nominate individuals or programs who have inspired and advanced change by raising awareness around marginalized students, creating institutional change, and advancing racial justice across campus.
- The deadline for submitting a nomination is Monday, June 7, 2021.
- Announcement of recipients will be made in July with an awards ceremony held in October 2021.